Xiang is elegantly crafted from a rich emerald shade floral lace, one of my favourites from the Qipao capsule collection. It features chiffon off-shoulder sleeves, giving it a soft and feminine touch and also perfect for women who are conscious of baring their arms. The structured peplum detailing and lace trimming at waist give Xiang a modern aesthetic. The shorter skirt lining gives an illusion of longer legs while still keeping a classy feel. Back slit for ease of movement and a short mandarin collar for a flattering fit. Partially lined with hook and concealed zip back closure. Xiang can be paired with nude heels for an elegant chic look or a chic pair of booties for an edgier ensemble.
- Rich emerald shade floral lace
- Concealed zip fastening along back and hook closure at collar
- Back slit for ease of movement
- Partially lined
- Raw lace edge at skirt hem
- Dry clean
- Fabric 1: 100% Polyester Fabric 2: 19% Nylon 67% Cotton 14% Rayon Lining: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Knee-length lace shell with inside lining that ends a few inches above knee, structured fit
- Slight stretch to lace and lining
* Measurements are in inches.