General sizing guide
All measurements provided below are to be used as a general guideline only. For a better gauge, please take a look at the measurements provided in each of the product description, under the "size and fit" tab.
- For hips and waist, measurements should ideally be taken without clothes on.
- For the chest, measurement should ideally be taken with a bra on.
- Hips are measured at the widest part below the waist, approximately 8" below the natural waist.
- Natural waist is at the narrowest part of the body below the chest, approximately 15.5-16" from the base of the neck.
The measurements provided below are only approximates and are based on a slim cut design.
- *P - petite sizing recommended for women 5'0"-5'4", have a reduced sleeve and torso length to better fit smaller frames.
- Garments are measured laid flat and across and multiplied by two.
- All measurements are in inches.
|Ms Soignée||P *||XS||S||M||L|
- All conversions are approximate. Fits may vary by style or personal preference.
- Questions? We are happy to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org